Review: Pretty Sly - Elisa Ludwig


Today's review is a book that I read Book#1 back in November last year. The thing was I didn't realise at the time I was reading it that it would be a series and then I got to the last page and I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! as the cliffhanger left me well... hanging as a cliffhanger is supposed to if the author has done their job right.

For those who want to check out my review of Book #1 - Pretty Crooked . Click on 
 http://thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/review-pretty-crooked-eliza-ludwig.html 


 

Review: Pretty Sly -  Book #2 Pretty Crooked Series - Elisa Ludwig - March 2014

Reading this book early is one of the perks I love about being a Book Blogger as I get to recieve ARCs of books months before they are published and it makes me feel overjoyed and special :), the other awesome thing is that it means I don't have to wait as long to read the next book in the series. 
At the end of Book #1 we read as Willa Fox was revealed as the "thief" who had been stealing from the rich and giving to the poor - a modern female Robin Hood. We also noticed the involvement of the FBI , her mother acting strange and some seriously angry guys who tore apart Willa's house. Now in Book #2 Willa's mum has disappeared and along with her friend Adam - the pair of them are about to break parole and head across the Americas to find her mum as she has a bad feeling about this. How is the FBI involved and who is her mum running from ? Along the way , we read as Tre and Cherisse her friends from Book #1 join in on the escapade. Can Willa be as Sly as a fox and outwit everyone who is after her ? 
Pretty Sly will definitely give you some shocks with twists that you definitely don't expect near the end of the book and will make you look at Willa and her mum Joanne Fox in a whole new light.  Due to the way it ended , I look really forward to reading Book #3 as I can't wait to see where Elisa takes Willa on her journey of self-discovery.
Pretty Sly is definitely worth reading, but I would advise if you have not read Book #1 yet. This is one series that you REALLY have to READ IN ORDER otherwise YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND what is going on.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid