Top Ten Tuesday : Top Ten Most Unique Books I've read




TOP TEN MOST UNIQUE BOOKS :

  1. World War Z - Max Brooks : A new different look at Zombies
  2. Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson - One of my all-time favourite and most beautifully written romances that holds the perfect combination of fantasy and reality.
  3.   Ellen Hopkins (Author) - She is one of the most amazing authors and the only author I have met who can perfectly target an edgy topic and write the whole story in poetic verse but as a novel .
  4. Go Ask Alice - Anon - This book has been on the banned list since the 1970's and is still one of the most wide-read and amazing Edgy content featuring Drugs etc novel I have ever read.
  5. Level 26 - Anthony E. Zuiker - This book features serial killers in jail - Level 26 is the most hardened of criminals but what makes this book unique is the fact it contains website links etc to make the book more interactive.
  6.  The Future of Us - Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler - Set in 1994 this novel is all about Facebook in the future and the start of AOL internet. A great teen novel.
  7.  Dangerous Girls - Abigail Haas - This book when I finished it honest to god left me reeling and still thinking about it a week later. One of the only books to leave me thinking and I could not get the ending out of my head.
  8. The Flight of Gemma Hardy - Margot Livesy - Not normally an era of books I would read as set in the 50's/60's but this would have to be my all-time favourite rendition of Jane Eyre.
  9. Lord Foulgrin's Letters - Randy Alcorn - This was one of the most amazing styled books I have ever read as the pages were like those of an old scorched book as the letters were from Hell etc to a Sinner. 
  10. The Handmaid's Tale - Margaret Atwood -  I am not the type of person who will re-read a book , but this one started off as having to read it for 6th form English and has stuck with me and I have re-read it so many times. It also started my fascination with the Dystopian world. For most it was 1984, but for me it was The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood.

Comments

  1. There are so many books on your list that are on my To Be Read list. I especially want to check out The Handmaid's Tale. Wonderful list. Thanks for checking out mine earlier. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Go, Ask Alice! I've read it at least a dozen times. Great list :)
    Thanks for stopping by my TTT post
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid