His Excerpt Tour - Dawn Robertson



His (Hers Book 6)

Synopsis: His- Book #5 and #6 - Dawn Robertson :

I am a Failure.
I am a Wife.
I am a Business Woman.
I am Bold.
I am Broken.
I am Lonely.
I am Strong.

The only person who has ever fought for me, will only fight with me now. After finally letting my walls crumble for a man, he has destroyed me from the inside out. I should have known that a broken bitch like me would never get a happily ever after. What did I expect?

But what he doesn’t realize is, I am not going to let him walk away so easily. He turned my world upside down, and now I will do the same to his. I just pray our daughter doesn’t become collateral damage.

I am Seven James-Parker, and this is the second part to my story.

Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23120764-his?from_search=true

 

 

I wish I could say this is going to be an easy story to tell. But, I am trying my damnedest to stop lying. I have told far too many lies, even if they were the little white variety. Because those are the mistruths that hurt the most. That is how I ended up where I was a year ago. I lost everything. My job, my husband, and I almost lost the most precious thing in my entire life, my daughter Marley.
Headstrong, stubborn, foolish; those are all words other people used to describe my actions. Levi most of all. Many of his words were far more harsh though, but we will get into what was said, because that is the point of telling you our story. The story of us saving the love we once had, losing each other and making the painful journey back to what brought us together in the first place.
 © Copyright Dawn Robertson 2014. 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid