Top Ten Tuesday : Covers that Make You Hungry



Creative cupcakes. Cool! (15 pics) - Izismile.com

Today's TTT is Covers that Make You Hungry :)
Each of the covers represent a book that has been read/reviewed by myself on The Phantom Paragrapher.


CakeCatch.netSweetened Suffering (Sweet Treats #2)Bad Babygirl: The Thief (Bad Babygirls #2)Donut HoleDonut Dilemma: A Standalone Romantic ComedyMilkman (Man Cave #5)Cream of the Crop (Hudson Valley, #2)
The Cupcake Witch: The Witching Hour Collection (The Chancellor Fairy Tales #2)A Serious Relation-Chip (The Way To A Man's Heart #10)

Comments

  1. Well, now I'm craving cupcakes for sure. Ha!

    My post .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been craving donuts for a couple of days now, and that cover totally rubs it in! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Craving a hot beverage now, thanks to the cover of Catch.net by Rita Delude! Very cozy. :)

    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover for Catch.net! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid