Top Ten Tuesday - Books I am Waiting For That Get Released From August-October

Today's Top Ten Tuesday is Books That I am Waiting on that are coming in the second part of this year.


Releases August 2020
Releases August 2020
Releases August 2020
Releases August 2020

Releases September 2020

Releases September 2020
Releases September 2020

Releases September 2020
Releases September 2020
Releases October 2020

Releases October 2020
Some book publication dates have been pushed back, I think, and the mail seems to be taking longer. I am waiting for a lot of 2020 books right now.
ReplyDeleteI have a big author party going in Paris, after the pandemic, and I'd love to have you stop by and join in. All our favorite writers are there. Join us here!
I always admire you guys who are anticipating the new releases. I am constantly just trying to catch up on books that are mostly printed already but still waiting for me to read them.
ReplyDeleteHope you get to enjoy all of these! Here's my 10 reasons why reading and blogging is good for you
The Inheritance Games sounds like it going to be amazing. I hope we'll both enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteLauren @ Always Me
I hope you enjoy them when you're able to get your hands on them! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteI'm waiting on Heart Bones and Hard Fall, too!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea for a topic! Dear Dawn seems interesting...
ReplyDeleteHere's my TTT list this week.