Review: New Erotica For Feminists - Various Authors

Image result for Feminism

New Erotica for Feminists: Get What You Deserve, Again and Again and Again

Review: New Erotica for Feminists - Various Authors - November 2018
I have a friend on Instagram who is a very strong feminist, and lately, I found myself reading more feminist books and doing what I do when I see a new topic - researching it and learning more about it. She had posted a snippet of this book on her Instagram page, and after reading it, I knew I had to read it. I then put in a request for our library to buy it, which they did. I placed a hold on it and was the first in our libraries to read it. I had had a terrible day at work that afternoon as was pulled into my boss's office and told off as a staff member had placed a petty complaint. I came home and was feeling awful; I needed something to cheer me up. I decided to change it to my PJs and head to bed and read New Erotica for Feminists and OMG this was precisely what I needed to cheer me up as I found myself giggling away and snapshotting some of the pages and posting them on my Instagram page. New Erotica for Feminists touched not only on the feminism side with erotic scenes but made myself feel better as I had needed a laugh. I highly recommend this book to everyone to read, and I have to admit in quite a few parts I read this to my partner as he wondered what I was giggling at, and he was like that's not funny, the thing though if you are or identify with the gender of female or consider yourself a feminist  then to you, it will be.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid