Review: Take Two - Modern Love Story - Daisy Prescott




Take Two (Modern Love Story, #2.5)

Review: Take Two - Book #2.5 Modern Love Story Series - Daisy Prescott - November 2015

Going through my Kindle every year I try and clear old titles. I was in the mood for reading a Daisy Prescott after accidentally re-reading Ready to Fall. I say accidentally as I am not normally a re-reader and had this book on my Kindle and in the back of my mind I thought I hadn't read it but once I started the story felt so familiar and turned out that I had read it over four-five years ago when it was first released. Take-Two is the book that goes hand in hand with this story as for those who had read Ready to Fall will remember that Maggie has rented out her cottage to Diane as she is spending time with her second-chance romance Gill over on the mainland. Take-Two gives us Maggie and Gill's story as they get used to living together again. The last time they lived together was as roomies at college in their dorms. This was over twenty years ago. The Take-Two in the title refers to the fun little gift that they receive for their housewarming from Selah whom we know from her own book Missionary Position is a bit of a sexual deviant and open to trying all sorts of new things. If you are  wanting a quick romance read, then check out Take-Two by Daisy Prescott.

Goodreads Link :
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28000192-take-two


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid