Review: Influence - Sara Shepard and Lilia Buckingham







Influence

Review: Influence - Sara Shepard and Lilia Buckingham - January 2021


When I saw that Sara Shepard had released a new title, I knew I was going to have to read it as she is one of my go-to authors and I knew I would be bound to enjoy the read. Influence reminded me strongly of a couple of books I had read including Lauren Conrad's LA Candy series as it was a storyline I swear I have read before somewhere. In Influence, we meet four characters Delilah, Jasmine, Fiona, and Scarlet. Delilah is just starting in the world of influencing and feels like a small fish in a big pond, Jasmine was a childhood actor and now wants to break free of her identity as Lulu C but with her family managing her every move and living off her money- can she take the big step and break free? Fiona snapped when she was a child and a girl died and now it seems she is back haunting her decisions and Scarlet is living the perfect life on the camera, but behind the scenes, it's a lie and someone out there wants the world to know the truth. Influence is a story and a mystery of the behind-the-scenes lives of influencers and that sometimes living in the spotlight isn't all it is cracked up to be. Influence by Sara Shepard and Lilia Buckingham is perfect for teens aged 14- 16+.


Amazon: https://amzn.to/3flFSGQ









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid