Book Spotlight: Forever Relentless - Eve L. Mitchell


Synopsis: Forever Relentless - Book #3 Fourth and Forever Series - Eve L. Mitchell - September 2026
This is the darkest entry in the series so far, and I mean that as a warning as much as a promise. Noah Matthews is the one they call in when the Alabama Lions need control, not mercy -the enforcer, not the golden boy. He is not a soft landing.
They call him the enforcer.
The one the team unleashes when control matters more than mercy. I noticed him the second I set foot on campus. That one. Never that one.
I should have listened.
I didn't come to Wrighton to admire the golden boys. I came to drag their secrets into the light for what they did to my brother. I forged a new name, a new past and slipped inside their world.
Except Noah Matthews saw through it all.
He knows exactly who I am. What I'm hunting. One word from him would cost me everything. And he knows it.
He should have turned me in.
That he hasn't is so much worse.
He just watches. Crowds me against walls, wraps a hand around my throat and tells me exactly how far I'm allowed to go. I tell myself I'm afraid of him. My body keeps calling me a liar.
Because every time those dark eyes drop to my mouth, I forget he's the enemy and start wondering how it would feel when he stops holding back.
Some men are built to protect the line.
Noah was built to destroy anyone who crosses it.
And I just crossed it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is enemies-to-lovers with real teeth - possessive, tense, and not interested in being gentle about it. A heads up: Forever Relentless touches on themes some readers may find difficult, including references to suicide.
Preorder now
If Dante and Savannah wrecked you, and Dustin and Hadley finished the job, Noah's story is where things get darker. Preorder is live now @ Link: https://geni.us/forever-relentless-au

💙🤍 Thank you so much for kicking off this adventure today and for your support x
ReplyDelete