Review: To Lure the Frog - Cleo Fox



To Lure the Frog: A Contemporary Dark Mystery Reverse Harem (Woodside Academy Book 3)

Review: To Lure The Frog - Book #3 Woodside Academy Series - Cleo Fox - January 2020



I have to admit I had been looking forward to this book as the past two have been really good and intriguing with the suspense element turned right the way up and I think because I had high expectations, it made me a little disappointed with Book #3. At the end of Book #2 Chanel had, had what seemed like a wild night yet she can't remember any of it. Yet, when she arrives at school, a girl slaps her and there is a picture of her on Jason's phone that hints some sexual activities and alcohol going on. As those will also remember, that Chanel has had some stalkers - we don't see them as much in this book which is a shame as I think that's why I didn't enjoy it as much but due to the stalkers, Chanel has been spending the nights at the various boys houses and therefore To Lure the Frog does have a lot of sexy and steamy scenes which the previous two books didn't include. The other thing that we saw in this book was that Zeke's mother knew Chanel's parents and I had hoped we got to see a bit more glimpse into her mother's life but we did get snippets and learned a bit more about the crazy dragon cult. Like the past books To Lure the Frog ended on a cliffhanger where we saw more than one stalker which they all are named after different colors - I did feel a bit confused during the last chapter but am looking forward to reading the next book as I want the stalkers revealed and I need more information about the crazy cult and her parents. Compared to the previous two books and other bully romances, To Lure The Frog was more a tame steamy read rather than an intense edgy bullymance.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid