Review: Bury Me - Selena





Bury Me (Willow Heights Prep Academy: The Elite #3)

Review: Bury Me - Book #3 Willow Heights Prep Academy: The Elite - Selena - July 2020

This book like quite a few others on my devices, I have had sitting there since its release date. Being on holiday, I figured I would catch up on reading a bit more with my spare time and like most time off it's gone so fast. As you will recall in this series - the Dolces and the Darlings are warring families and it seems Devlin and Crystal are in a bit of a Romeo and Juliet type relationship.  During the majority of this book, we see Royal - Crystal's twin trying to settle back into reality after his terrible kidnapping ordeal which later shocked me when we found out about the truth behind it. Crystal and Devlin fell in love, they didn't mean too but as the saying is "you can't help who you love" and sometimes like Crystal and Devlin will have to make the hard choice to choose love over family. Bury Me by Selena was a rocky ride and also I am glad that Crystal's friends stood by her. The last few chapters made my eyes tear up and that epilogue but I could see it was the right choice for both of them as neither family would have let them continue to be with one another and it would have ended into a fatal nightmare for either party.  I am looking forward to seeing the other characters in future books and who knows Selena might decide to chuck Crystal back in as a cameo character down the track.
For a bullymance series , fair warning this is one of the darker ones I have read.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3kOjncB






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid