Review: Losing It - Cora Carmack


 
On the lookout for a new "New Adult" series to read ?
One that has hot guys, drama and british accents all rolled into one ?
Review: Losing It - Book #1 Losing It Series - Cora Carmack - October 2012
This is a series I have had sitting on my Ipad for a while now and when I recieved an ARC of Book #2 Faking It , the other day. I figured it was about time that I read the first book and I am glad I got onto it as it was enjoyable. Books like this do make me think though as we meet the main character Bliss Edwards who is twenty-two and still a virgin , she heads out one night with her friend and roommate Kelsey to get laid and it doesn't happen straightaway but she meets not one guy but two. Brandon the Bartender and Garrick- the guy who reads Shakespeare in a bar. It then goes a bit like Pretty Little Liars - think Ezra and Aria , as Garrick turns out to be Bliss's new Drama Professor for the next six months. It is in class that we meet Guy #3 Cade - her longtime best friend who at first I thought was gay but in fact he has feelings for Bliss. So here Bliss is , with three guys lusting after her and she still is a Virgin ?? So which one of these three guys will Bliss lose her virginity too and along the way will she find love and a career in Drama ?
I have mixed feelings about this book as I did love it but the whole reality of Bliss still being a virgin with all these guys lusting after her , I had to try a bit harder to get my head around that.
I am however looking forward to reading Book #2 Faking It :)
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. Great review and the book looks great too.

    BTW--I have 7 giveaways going on at my site this week if you are interested in stopping over and checking them out. Hope you have a lovely week!

    Diane :)
    www.dianeestrella.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid