Review: I'm Watching You - Mary Burton


 
Are you a fan of mystery novels ? Love a good stalker every now and again?
Looking for a new author to discover ?
 
Review: I'm Watching You - Mary Burton - December 2007
 Do you love a good stalker novel every now and again ? What about a novel that contains death and dead bodies and decapitated limbs ? For me every now and again, I love to read a crime novel that gets right in there . For me , it is hard to find a mystery novel that I love as I am quite picky but I have discovered a new author - Mary Burton and loved her book "I'm Watching You".  There were two things I loved about this book - the first is the date the story started happened to be Monday July 7th which is my Birthday and then the fact that it connects two events together quite nicely. The story starts with a man found murdered and placed outside a women's shelter - the women's shelter is run by Lindsey O'Neil whom twelve years ago witnessed the murder of her mother by the hands of her father. She ran away at seventeen and changed her name to escape the past. However, it seems that these two cases may be connected , has someone from Lindsey's past turned up ? How are the cases connected?
A quick and easy entertaining read , Mary Burton's mystery novel is the perfect book if you love an intense thrill and don't mind a bit of gore.
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid