Review: Imperfect Truth - Ava Harrison



Review: Imperfect Truth - Ava Harrison - May 2015

As a reader , you discover new authors and new books all the time and more often than not sadly they start to blend into one another . However though what does happen is that you will often discover a book and you will pick it up and not want to put it down , you won't want the story to end as you are so engrossed in it and you find yourself loving every part of the book. For me, that was Imperfect Truth by Ava Harrison. I had a feeling I would enjoy it when I saw the teaser about the book blogger and the writer , but it wasn't till I started reading it that I realised how much I would love it and how much it would affect me. This book was amazing and in parts so very accurate. The book starts off with Ava who is married to a wealthy husband and is forced to stay at home , so she creates herself a book blogger and an alter-ego. We discover though that her marriage isn't all roses and sunshine and that she is stuck in what she calls a loveless marriage and her and her husband just don't communicate anymore and her husband lets her mother-in-law treat her like garbage. When one day, author Ryder Matthews - the hottest new Erotic author on the block sends a friends request to Ava , and she accepts. This next part where he PM's her about his new release and she goes on about at least they could get to know her name first - I strongly connected with that as it happens to me all the time and it's one of my pet hates as I feel used as such.  What occurs next is that over the majority course of the novel - Ryder and Ava will strike up a friendship and soon become romantically involve - all while she is still with her husband up until she decides to leave her husband for Ryder she will discover the deep dark truth which leads to the title of "Imperfect Truth".  Not to ruin the storyline and spoil the excitement for others, I will leave with the parting words that if you love Dark Fiction and books that are thought-provoking and open your mind up to the possibilities of human behaviour , then this is one book you do not want to skip to Pass Go and Collect your $200 as Imperfect Truth should be on the top of everyone's May 2015 release reading list.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid