Book Spotlight: BASH VOLUME 3- Candace Blevins‏


Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club Bash Series by Candace Blevins

Date of Publication: November 20, 2015

Blurb

Will Angelica save herself, or will she have to be saved? Either way, knowing what Bud and Bash are capable of, do we want to know the repercussions?
Follow Bash, Angelica, and the rest of the MC for the exciting conclusion.
Warning: BDSM activities, intense kink, blazing hot ménage sex, smoldering couple's sex, danger, intrigue, and more alpha werewolf bad-asses than you'd want to shake a stick at.
This is the final installment of a three book story, with a happy ending and no cliffhangers.

Available From


About Candace Blevins


Candace Blevins is a southern girl who loves to travel the world. She lives with her husband of 17 years and their two daughters. When not working or driving kids all over the place she can be found reading, writing, meditating, or swimming.
Candace writes BDSM Romance, Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, and is currently writing a kick-ass Motorcycle Club series.
Her Safeword Series gives us characters who happen to have some extreme kinks. Relationships can be difficult enough without throwing power exchange into the mix, and her books show characters who care enough about each other to fight to make the relationship work. Each book in the Safeword series highlights a couple with a different BDSM issue to resolve.
Her urban fantasy series, Only Human, gives us a world where weredragons, werewolves, werelions, three different species of vampires, as well as a variety of other mythological beings exist.
Candace's two paranormal romance series, The Chattanooga Supernaturals and The Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club, are both sister series to the Only Human series, and give some secondary characters their happily ever after.
You can visit Candace on the web at candaceblevins.com and feel free to friend her on Facebook at facebook.com/candacesblevins and Goodreads at goodreads.com/CandaceBlevins. You can also join facebook.com/groups/CandacesKinksters to get sneak peeks into what she's writing now, images that inspire her, and the occasional juicy blurb.
Stay up to date on Candace's newest releases, and get exclusive excerpts by joining her mailing list!

Find Candace Blevins Online

Teaser

Eight years ago
Angelica
Kayla met me in the bathroom after last period, and watched as I changed out of my super tiny mini-skirt into jeans. God, if my dad saw me in this skirt he'd have an aneurism.
"I can't believe you lost Brain. God, Ang, he's the best biker-bitch you've had yet."
Speaking of aneurisms, my dad nearly had one when he found out Kayla called me Ang. He calls me Angel, but says no one else is allowed to shorten my name. One of the reasons I love Kayla is she isn't afraid of my dad, or any of the other bikers, and she just kept calling me what she wanted.
I shrugged as I buttoned my jeans and stowed the skirt in my backpack. "I got one of the new guys, I've only met him a couple of times. He looks like he's pissed at the world, and I seriously doubt he's going to be any fucking help at all with my calculus or chemistry homework."
"He have a cool name?" she asked as we left the bathroom.
"Bash, and best I can tell, it isn't ‘cause he's bashful. And damn, the boy is beautiful." And he'd be so fucking pissed if he knew I'd called him a boy.
"How you gonna break him in?"
I shook my head. "Haven't decided. He's actually kinda scary, even for one of my dad's men. Also, I don't think he's that much older than us. I know when he first came, he couldn't have even the prospect patch yet, 'cause he wasn't old enough. They treated him like one, which had to suck, but he didn't get his first patch until a few weeks ago, so I think he just turned eighteen."
"You know his story?"
I shook my head. "He has a fucked up accent though. He isn't from around here."
Kayla showed the assistant principal the note from her mom saying she could ride home with me, and he waved us to the RTMC vehicle waiting in the car line.
I got into the front passenger seat and settled my backpack at my feet as I put my seatbelt on and told him, "Bash, meet Kayla. She's my BFF and you're her ride now, too. Not just mine."
He breathed deep, and I assumed he'd just realized she's human and not wolf, and I added, "We have a problem, you take care of her first, then me. I can handle myself a few minutes, but she isn't a fighter. Get me?"
He pulled forward and glanced in his rear view mirror at Kayla before looking forward again. "My orders are to keep you safe, Princess."
I sighed and leaned my head back, looking at the road instead of him. "Those are your orders from my dad. Thing is, I can make your life a living hell if I want, or I can help make this a cushy assignment until you get your patch. I've grown up in the club, I know the drill. When Kayla and I became best friends in the fourth grade, our dads had a talk. Their agreement was she'd come to the house, but never to the club, and there'd be no parties at our house when she's over. She hasn't been around ya'll much at all. Her parents have met my prospect chauffeurs over the years, and they're mostly chilled about it now, but they'll need to meet you sometime this week."
"Basically," Kayla said from the backseat, "you're our bitch now. You're our ride when we need one, and you go get stuff we need, even if it's tampons at two in the morning. You'll carry our packages for us when we go shopping at the mall, and if we ask if our ass looks fat when we try on clothes, you'll be honest and tell it to us straight from a guy's perspective."
"And not," I added, my voice low and deep, "from my father's viewpoint." I held my wolf in, so I didn't growl at him in front of Kayla. "I know you're supposed to cock-block us, but I also know you can't actually hurt any of the guys." He held his hand up, thinking he could silence me, and I said, "Fuck you, asshole. I'll talk when I fuckin' want to."
Hosted by:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid