Great Summer Reads Countdown Blitz - Independence Day 1881 - Zina Abbott




My name is Robyn Echols. Zina Abbott is the pen I use for my historical novels. I’m a member of Women Writing the West and Western Writers of America. I currently live with my husband in California’s central valley near the “Gateway to Yosemite.”

I love to read, quilt, work with digital images on my photo editing program, and work on my own family history.

I am a blogger. In addition to my own blog, I blog for several group blogs including the Sweet Americana Sweethearts blog, which I started and administer.




Zina Abbott's first three books in the multi-author series, 
Sweethearts of Jubilee Springs.

Book 3 - Aaron's Annulment Bride:
Andrea married Aaron so he could get his mining company house, but now she wants an annulment.



Book 6 - Cat's Meow:
Catherine immediately falls in love with tall, hunky miner, Harold. She wants to marry him, but there is one "meowly" little problem.



Book 7 - Bargain Bessie:
Brought to Jubilee Springs after the death of her mother, Bessie, a confirmed spinster meets Zeb, a decisive, impatient rancher who is NOT pushing forty.




Top Ten List:

Robyn Echols writing as Zina Abbott

10 Fun Facts About Myself

1.  I’m not a fun person—I tend to be serious.
2.  I’ll go to an organizational meeting with a speaker or class before I’ll go to a social party.
3.  I’m analytical and sometimes suffer from “analysis paralysis.”
4.  I like to quilt rather than sew garments because l like doing the math to create new block designs.
5.  The other fun part of quilting for me is to put together colors and fabric patterns I don’t think will look good together – but in the end, they do!
6.  I like photography, but I’m not a professional. Thank goodness for digital cameras and photo-editing programs.
7.  I love to create digital memes, banners and blog post headers.
8.  I belong to my county genealogical society.
9.  My idea of camping is staying in a fifth wheel or a trailer—with internet access.

10.  I’d rather be reading.





To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event Page 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid