Top Ten Tuesday - Books Released in 2021 Still to Read




Roll on 2021 » Lodestar Financial Planning Invercargill and Queenstown


Today's TTT was books that you had gotten in 2021 and were excited to read but haven't yet. As I have way too many , that I was excited to read. I have decided to change it up for me to a random ten books that I brought in 2021 and released in 2021 that really jumped out at me as "READ ME"  as honestly my list of books I wanted to read would go on and on.

PS: I am a fast reader but have one of those out of control never-ending TBR piles. I managed 352 books last year and have read 15 so far for 2022.

So here is a very slim snapshot of 2021 books I still have to read :)










1. Last Girl Ghosted - Lisa Unger - Mystery/Thriller
2. Chlorophobia - An Eco-Horror Anthology - Various Authors
3. Fake Notes - Gracie Graham ( Book #2 Notes Series)
4. The Sisters Thorpe - Samantha Preston-Morris (Book # 7 Broken Roses Series)
5. I Know What You've Done - Dorothy Koomson - Thriller/ Womens Fiction
6. The Boys Down South - Abbi Glines (Book #1 Mason Dixie Line Series)
7. Safe in My Arms - Sara Shepard - Thriller
8. It's a Rap - Erin Lee ( I got this one as I feature as a character in the book)
9. The Family Tree - Thriller
10. Dare - Rowdy Rooksy ( Book #1 Bradford Academy Series)

For more TTT head to https://www.thatartsyreadergirl.com/2022/01/top-ten-2021-releases-i-was-excited-to-read-but-havent-gotten-to-yet/#comment-587296







Comments

  1. Great list - hope you get a chance to catch up on some of these this year!
    This is my list of books I didn't quite get time to read last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice diversity of books! Last Girl Ghosted is on my TBR as well.

    Happy TTT!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've heard of any of these books before. I hope you enjoy reading them when you get the chance.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/2021-releases-i-hope-to-read-in-2022/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have also not gotten to Last Girl Ghosted. It came in at the library last week while I was in the middle of this month’s bookclub book, so I pushed it off a couple weeks…so maybe I’ll get to it soon. I hope we both love it!

    My list is here: https://fiftytwo.blog/2022/01/18/ttt-2021-books-i-didnt-get-to/

    Happy TTT!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. My tbr is out of control too. I'm pretty sure it always will be! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! These books sound interesting! Great picks!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid