Attention Readers :)


Attention The Phantom Paragrapher Readers :

Have you ever felt like you are having the worst of luck ? I was going to make this my year of savings and it's definitely not working for me.
Over the course of the week , my blog will be out of circulation as my laptop screen has been damaged and I can't use my laptop until I buy a new screen/monitor for it. Today I am lucky enough to borrow my dad's laptop but it is soooo slow LOL. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this causes.


Comments

  1. That totally stinks about your computer! :( Hope it is fixed soon! I'm sending good karma your way via my blog post today, where I linked to you: http://authorjess.blogspot.com/2012/02/whats-up-wednesday-trip-around.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid