When Lightning Strikes by Sedona Venez Blitz




 

Synopsis; When Lightning Strikes -Sedona Venez - Book #2 Credence Curse Series - April 2014

RELEASE DATE: APRIL 15, 2014

♥ The steamy sequel to BREAKING THE STORM by Sedona Venez.♥

He’s flawed like a MF, but I want him.

Ryker Alfero
Wolf-Shifter. Tattooed. Dangerous. Off-limits. Everything I crave — and everything I shouldn’t want.

“I would love to see what else your dirty little mouth can do.” With those little words, my body shivered as a surge of energy zipped into my body, unlocking something I didn’t understand. My brain started functioning with a clarity I hadn’t experienced in years. No warring emotions, just calmness.

This shouldn’t be happening, especially not with him. God. This was going to be a rough damn ride.

“I’ll do my best to break you in slowly, submissive,” he hissed, his voice dripping with raw sex.

Is total submission inevitable?

“When I get you under me, it’s going to be slow, hard, and memorable.” ~ Ryker


I have other plans.

“Go find yourself a woman stupid enough to settle for less than you're willing to give. Whose heart you can break without giving a sh*t. This woman is off limits.” ~ Lightning

***WARNING: When Lightning Strikes is an Paranormal Romance intended for mature audiences. Recommended Reading Age 18+**

Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18338679-when-lightning-strikes?from_search=true

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid