Top Ten Tuesday - Book Characters Like Me.

Image result for characters I want as friends


Today's Top Ten Tuesday is a Pick Your Own relating to Book Characters. These are the Top Ten Characters I'd want as Friends as they are similar to me in one way or another.


Related image

1) The PLL Crew from Sara Shepard's Pretty Little Liars as though they were always in trouble, they seemed like a fun clique and strong friends to be part of.

Image result for Lizzy Bennett

2) Elizabeth Bennett - Out of all of Jane Austen's characters , she has been one I have always felt a connection with.

Image result for Harriet the Spy

3) Harriet From Harriet the Spy - when I was younger, she was my Idol and like Harriet - I was obsessed with writing things in my notebooks.

Image result for Veronica Mars

4) Veronica Mars - Technically she's a TV character, but they did write Kindle Worlds books and released some Veronica Mars Mysteries.

Image result for Babysitters Club

5) The girls from the Babysitters Club - as like the PLL crew, I wanted to be part of the Babysitters Club.

Related image

6) Sweet Valley High Twins - I was obsessed with the Wakefield Twins. I always was an Elizabeth.

Image result for sookie stackhouse

7) Sookie Stackhouse - True Blood Series by Charlaine Harris. I liked Sookie as she was a little bit Curious, loved Vampires and a bit simple at times. She was also never really afraid and was open to everyone.

Image result for Aurora Teagarden

8) Aurora Teagarden - Aurora Teagarden Mysteries by Charlaine Harris. I like Aurora as she is a librarian but also loves her mysteries and solving crimes. She also belongs to a true crime bookclub.

Image result for riverdale cast

9) Riverdale Cast - From the Archie Comics. This is another group I would love to be friends with and I find myself similar to Betty Cooper who loves her mysteries and journalism.

Image result for belle disney

10) Belle - From Beauty and the Beast as like Belle, I wasn't wealthy but loved my books and I have always reasonated with this particular Disney Princess.

Comments

  1. Betty Cooper is one of my faves as is Sookie. She always seemed to have such an interesting life. And Candice has really brought Aurora to life. Did you know there are three new movies coming in August?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happen to have loved the manga you used for your title background. I don't know a lot of characters on your list, but now I want to know them!

    My TTT is similar in that it's characters I relate to. Please read if you have time~ Forewarning it's mostly manga.
    https://jrolik.caludin.com/index.php/2019/07/09/topical-tuesday-characters-i-can-relate-to/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your list so much. I love PLL. Seeing them on your list makes me want to watch the whole series again.

    Here is my TTT for this week:https://tbrandbeyond.com/2019/07/08/top-ten-tuesday-35-favourite-characters-so-far-this-year/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun topic! It's always nice when you find character who speak to you for one reason or another. Makes them feel like friends :)

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid