Review: Bad Babygirl : The Hacker - Zoe Blake


Bad Babygirl: The Hacker (Bad Babygirls, #0.5)

Review: Bad Babgirl - The Hacker - Book #0 : Bad Babygirl Series - Zoe Blake - July 2019



I have been in two minds about this particular series as love the whole Charlie's Angels meet Ocean's 8 adventure criminal feel to the series but was umming and aahing about the BDSM side with Daddy Doms as sometimes I feel the authors play too much emphasis on this side of the book. Though I am writing my reviews backward from my list as you will remember me writing the review for Book #1 - Bad Babygirl: The Con Artist. This book starts off with Devon who is known for her hacking skills and she loves a challenge. She is being stalked by Reid who wants to become her Daddy Dom. He kidnaps her and takes her to his mansion where he has other girls that he has been training up to be like Charlie's Angels or in this case Reid's Angels. He needs Devon's skills for a heist that they are hoping to plan. I have to admit I liked Reid as a Daddy Dom compared to Ethan as unlike Ethan, Reid seemed to care more about Devon and not act as sadistic as Ethan who just took what he wants with no regard of what the female was feeling. I am now looking forward to reading the next two books in this series and discovering more of what Lyla and Quinn's talents are and hoping their guys are more Reid than Ethan's dominance style.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid