Review: Valentine - Samantha Young

Happy Valentine's Day 2019 Gift Ideas for Husband, Wife ...

Valentine (On Dublin Street, #5.5)

Review: Valentine - Book #5.5 On Dublin Street Series - Samantha Young - February 2015

This past weekend, I haven't felt like doing much. I have felt so blah and had such a lack of energy or enthusiasm - so I did what normally makes me feel better. I spent most of the weekend reading. Scrolling through my Kindle, I came across Valentine by Samantha Young and I knew the On Dublin Street series always makes me feel better and I had slowly been working my way through them. Like most books, I feel better going in blind as that way I don't have a lot of expectations but I knew I would love this one. Turns out I enjoyed Valentine by Samantha Young as it is a combination of the characters' stories over that one Valentine's Night. It was so good to be reunited with the characters and that no matter what ups and downs that they had been going through like a couple of characters' stories especially Cam and Jo’s had me tearing up as did Olivia and Nate’s.  I was glad everything worked out and it was awesome to see where they are at the present and that their HEAs are still alive and kicking especially during this Valentine's Day. One thing that showed through all these stories is that in any relationship - Communication is the key to a happy and successful long-lasting romance.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid