RELEASE BOOST - Who is Sarah Randall by Gail Haris




Title: Who is Sarah Randall
Series: The Randalls #1
Author: Gail Haris
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: May 13, 2020



Blurb

Everything she knew was a lie…

Her mother. Her abductor.

After her beloved mother passes away, Olivia discovers a box filled with secrets that shatters everything she thought she knew.

The woman who raised her, with love and kindness, was never who she claimed to be. The truth thrusts Olivia into a new town with strangers who claim to be her rightful family.

Torn from all she’s ever known, Olivia hunts to find who she truly is in the midst of this topsy-turvy mystery. While forbidden to contact her abductor's relatives, there is one caring and compassionate boy that may be able to help her uncover her hidden truth.

There’s one problem - he’s her abductor’s nephew.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





Excerpt

Noah puts a strand of hair behind my ear and gives me a sad smile. “I think your family is afraid I’m going to kidnap you.”
Before he can pull his hand away, I lean my cheek against it. “It wouldn’t be kidnapping if I went willingly, would it?”
He stares at me for a moment, looking like he’s fighting an internal battle. Suddenly, he leans forward but pauses momentarily with his lips barely touching mine. I’m not sure if I should move or not. On instinct, I close my eyes and wet my lips. With my eyes closed, all my senses are heightened. I feel the warmth of his breath, the smell of the grass, the sounds of the trickling water, and a bird chirping in the distance. I also hear Noah’s breathing. I can tell he’s as nervous as I am, with his hand slightly shaking. His hand suddenly becomes firm against my cheek, and he pulls me slightly closer.






Author Bio


Gail Haris believes in fairy tales, love, and laughter as the best medicine.

She was born and raised in a small town in the Midwest. After graduating with a degree in Mass Communications, Gail went on adventures traveling in America and Europe.

Her favourite adventures are the ones she gets lost in with a good book.

Her love for reading and traveling lead her to attend book conventions. Those conventions gave her the encouragement she needed to combine her passion for creativity and storytelling. Using coffee and her imagination she loves writing contemporary romances that blend laughter and true love out of every day chaos.

When Gail isn’t day dreaming in front of her computer, she’s busy raising her two daughters with the man of her dreams. She loves traveling with her family, binge watching television series with her husband, singing Disney songs with her daughters, and having huge family and friends get-togethers that involve lots of food and usually a cake. 

She hopes by following her own dream of becoming an author, she can set an example to her daughters that dreams can become reality. Maybe she can encourage you too.

Never stop believing in love, dreams, and yourself. And coffee…don’t give up on coffee and books ;)


Author Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid