Review: Hindsight - Iris and Roy Johansen



Hindsight (Kendra Michaels, #7)

Review: Hindsight - Book #7 Kendra Michaels Series - Iris and Roy Johansen - January 2020

The Kendra Michaels series by Iris and Roy Johansen has been one of my favorites as I love the character Kendra Michaels - well normally. You know-how in a TV series when the main characters finally get together "officially" or at least end up sleeping with one another and then you see a lull in the series as that hidden chemistry disappears and the whole environment feels like it has changed and normally at that point in the series - the TV series you know will be coming to an end. That's how I felt with Hindsight as Kendra still did her amazing deductions and detective skills which I love and I still want to know how she knew the general had red underwear - the question was never answered in the book. Her relationship though with Lynch annoyed me as they had this whole back and forth going on and it was love/hate and lots of angst on Kendra's side. The murders took part at her old school which was a school for special needs which I loved but then I was disappointed with the whole reasoning behind why they were murdered and then there was the dog Harley who howled like a Lion. I liked his storyline but then again he felt like he was added - just because they needed to add something else which overall made the plot of Hindsight feel super busy for me. One of my favorite side -characters in Hindsight though was Agent Metcalfe with his presentations and his geekiness and I had to laugh when they added about the Pop Funkos as I am a major Funko fan myself. Overall, I think readers should only read this one if they are a big fan of Kendra Michaels and wanting to continue the series.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid