Review: Ten - Jane Blythe ( Count to Ten Series)



Review: Ten - Book #10 Count to Ten Series - Jane Blythe - August 2019
As I got to Ten, I felt a bag of mixed emotions as it is the end of a great series which I have been reading and I felt connected with all the characters and it was great seeing them grow through the books and the new characters coming in and everyone just slotting in with together and overcoming so much tragedy and celebrating their triumphs but not without trials and tribulations. Book #10 introduced us to Tessa Micah-Bell who was married and now widowed to Detective Parker Bell from another of Jane Blythe's series. She has been widowed for almost 15 years now as her husband was killed and herself kidnapped by a stalker. Ten has Tessa kidnapped and now along with friends Wyatt who was Parker's old partner and Isaac - a criminal with connections who loves Tessa like his own daughter and our lovely crew of Ryan, Paige, Jack, and Xavier - the team will try and find Tessa. Along the way though others are being killed and they all seem connected to cases that Parker solved. As I have yet to read the Detective Parker Bell series, this gave me an insight into some of the cases that were in the series. The only downside is that I know how the Parker Bell series will finish after reading Ten which is set as I said 15 years after the end of the Parker Bell series. I have to admit, I didn't see this ending coming when it was revealed the killer, it gave me a surprise. I am now looking forward to reading the other series by Jane Blythe.
Amazon: https://amzn.to/3jMjXLr

Comments
Post a Comment