Top Ten Tuesday Books That Made You Cry


Top Ten Books that Made Me Cry :


  1. Nineteen Minutes - Jodi Picoult - A High-School Massacre Shooting novel
  2. My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult
  3. The Notebook - Nicholas Sparks
  4. A Walk to Remember - Nicholas Sparks
  5. Sister - Rosamund Lupton
  6. PS I Love You - Cecelia Ahern
  7. I Never Promised You a Rose Garden - Joanne Greenberg
  8. Finding Alice - Melody Carlson
  9. Sundays at Tiffany's - James Patterson
  10. Go Ask Alice - Anon
Proudly supported meme by http://brokeandbookish.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. Nicholas Sparks knows how to write Sad, doesn't he?!

    Here's my list:
    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2010/11/top-ten-books-that-made-you-cry.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our lists are very similar! I almost went with Nineteen Minutes, but instead chose The Pact (in my mind though, just about anything by Picoult could be listed!)

    Sarah
    http://sarahreadstoomuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Notebook made my list too. How could it not?? Great picks! You can check out my Top Ten Tuesday here. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't read the book PS I Love You but the movie made me cry like a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried any of these...and honestly with most of the books that will wind up on these lists, I probably won't. I'm not big on tearful drama in my pleasure reading....

    Here's my Top Ten: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/11/top-ten-tearful-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any Jodi Picoult books yet but I have a friend that raves about them. I'll have to give her a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THe Notebook and A Walk to Remember were really sad, but the Sparks book that made my list was The Guardian. I have a soft spot for animals :( I really want to read I Never Promised You a Rose Garden, the premise seemed quite interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid