Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday Books That Made You Cry

Top Ten Books that Made Me Cry :

  1. Nineteen Minutes - Jodi Picoult - A High-School Massacre Shooting novel
  2. My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult
  3. The Notebook - Nicholas Sparks
  4. A Walk to Remember - Nicholas Sparks
  5. Sister - Rosamund Lupton
  6. PS I Love You - Cecelia Ahern
  7. I Never Promised You a Rose Garden - Joanne Greenberg
  8. Finding Alice - Melody Carlson
  9. Sundays at Tiffany's - James Patterson
  10. Go Ask Alice - Anon
Proudly supported meme by http://brokeandbookish.blogspot.com/


  1. Nicholas Sparks knows how to write Sad, doesn't he?!

    Here's my list:

  2. Our lists are very similar! I almost went with Nineteen Minutes, but instead chose The Pact (in my mind though, just about anything by Picoult could be listed!)


  3. The Notebook made my list too. How could it not?? Great picks! You can check out my Top Ten Tuesday here. Have a great day!

  4. I didn't read the book PS I Love You but the movie made me cry like a baby!

  5. I haven't tried any of these...and honestly with most of the books that will wind up on these lists, I probably won't. I'm not big on tearful drama in my pleasure reading....

    Here's my Top Ten: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/11/top-ten-tearful-tuesday.html

  6. I haven't read any Jodi Picoult books yet but I have a friend that raves about them. I'll have to give her a try.

  7. THe Notebook and A Walk to Remember were really sad, but the Sparks book that made my list was The Guardian. I have a soft spot for animals :( I really want to read I Never Promised You a Rose Garden, the premise seemed quite interesting!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...