We're Doing the Book Blogger Hop :)

Another week gone and my answer to  the challenge was that each hop I always try to find 5 new blogs to follow :)

Today's Question :

"If you find a book that looks interesting but is part of a series, do you always start with the first title?"



                                                                   Today's Answer:

This is always a thing that I do especially now that I moved to Blogspot and am following alot of blogs on GFC. If I see a book that looks interesting, I have to read the series in order and go back to book one unfortunately though in some cases less than often - I find myself unable to get into the series so I don't find myself ever actually reading the book that inspired me to start the series.

                                             The Phantom Paragrapher's Hop Question:

            Is their a particular series you are reading at the moment which you would like to share ?

Comments

  1. Hi! Old follower here. Just dropping by from the hop. :)

    I always read series staring from the first book. :) I just finished Nightshade, which is also a series. It's lovely!

    -Len of Musings of a Reader Happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Maidenveil- Ive got Nightshade on my TBr Pile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read and reviewed Nightshade - loved it! I also love the Night Huntress series - can't wait for the next one!

    -Linds, bibliophile brouhaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid