We're Doing the Book Blogger Hop




Book Blogger Hop:


Welcome all to another Friday week and in New Zealand it is Guy Fawkes Day today and its nice weather so I expect a lot of fireworks to be going off tonight. Poor Firemen, as this seems to be the busiest time of the year for them all.

Today’s Book Blogger Hop Question:

What are your feelings on losing followers? Have you ever stopped following a blog?

Today’s Answer:

Well , I would hate to lose followers as that could symbolise that your blog isn’t doing that great , I think as long as you stay above 100 followers –then you are doing swell as I’ve been running my blog for the past 4 months (in its 4th month) and I’ve reached 178 followers YAY. I haven’t stopped following a blog and I try to find at least 5 new blogs to follow every week I do a meme and I participate in 4 a week , so that’s 20 new blogs that I try to join and follow. The Memes are Follow Friday, Book Blogger Hop, The 18 and Over Book Tagalong Weekend and Top Ten Tuesday. Also if someone follows me and leaves a comment on my blog with their blog address, then I make it my sole mission to follow them back as I think it’s the polite thing to do.



Today’s Question for Readers:

What book is on your to-be read list or Christmas Wish List this year? Leave the title and an email address as who knows Santa may send it your way.

My Answer:

On my wish list is the Twilight Saga Series of books with the White covers and the red-rimmed pages.

Comments

  1. Hi! Old follower here. :) Re-read? Well there's always the TMI series and Harry Potter! :D My wishlist contains the HP Film Wizardry Book. :)

    have a nice weekend!

    -Len of Musings of a Reader Happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the hop! I think it's great you try and find so many new blogs each week!

    My Christmas wishlist? There are so many! But what I really want right now is the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon.

    Hope you have a good weekend!

    Come see my post at Between the Covers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid