We're doing the Book Blogger Hop

It's that time again to meet other bloggers and hop from one blog to another. My Favourite thing about the hop is discovering awesome blogs to follow.

Today's  Question:


"Since Thanksgiving is coming up next week, let's use this week's Hop to share what we are most thankful for and what our holiday traditions are!"


                                                                       Today's Answer :

It's funny really, me and my friend have been discussing Thanksgiving at work as in New Zealand , it is not celebrated so we decided that we should start our own tradition of Thanksgiving. Something that I am envious of the Americans , is that they are committed to celebrating holidays and events and they go all out which is something that we seriously lack in New Zealand.I am thankful, that my blog is becoming more interactive with followers and that in the last year I have had the opportunity to meet so many new people including authors, publishers and most importantly fellow bloggers.

                                                                Today's Question For Readers:

As the main focus of a hop is discovering and following new blogs - What blogs have you joined today and why ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid