We're Doing the Book Blogger Hop

It's that time of week and thank Goodness as this week has been one filled with computer problems at work etc.... Wouldn't it be wonderful if computers could work nicely all the time :)

Today's Question is :
 “Share your favorite post from the last month and tell us why it’s close to your heart!”


Today's Answer:
I Have two posts , one was a book review that I did called "Long Time Coming" by Vanessa Miller as this was one of the saddest books and a book that made me cry , and touched my heart quite deeply. http://thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com/2011/05/review-long-time-coming-vanessa-miller.html .
The second one was this Blogging Topic Competition I entered where we had to Write "Who Am I" , others did very straightforward concrete answers whereas Im the type of person to expand and go all deep thinker , must be my INFJness , For me unfortunately Im not such a straightforward answered girl. Have a read and feel free to comment on it .... http://thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com/2011/05/blogging-contest-who-am-i.html
 

Comments

  1. I remember your "Who Am I" blogpost! :) It was a rather unique answer that not many others would have done as you did. Thank you for sharing!

    DJL
    Come see my post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here! Great Who Am I post. I too love and am addicted to True Blood. The series is awesome, and I'm just getting in the books. Are you ready for the new season to start?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Loved the Who am I Post. I would love to a be a community librarian.
    My Anniversary Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Great "Who Am I" post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really, really, appreciate it! I'm now following you. :)

    Wonderful "Who Am I" post. *claps*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Who I am post! :) And thanks for hopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both your review and the Who Am I post! Thanks for hopping by my blog. I am now a follower!

    Somer @ A Bird's Eye Review

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much the comment! :D I followed you back. :] That Who Am I post is pretty deep! You have a lovely way with words. Have a great weekend and take care!

    Edel @ Room 304

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Who Am I post sounds fun.

    I like this week's question.

    Have a fun blog hop.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopping through! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your Who Am I post, it was enlightening and sweet. I love the poem at the end! Thanks for stopping by and I'm a new follower, have a great weekend! ;)

    ~Loren

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid