Review: Daddy Dates - Greg Wright



Are you a father wanting to spend more time with your daughters ?


Daddy Dates: Four Daughters, One Clueless Dad, and His Quest to Win Their Hearts: The Road Map for Any Dad to Raise a Strong and Confident Daughter
Review: Daddy Dates- Greg Wright - May 2011
Daddy Dates , this is a topic that hits close to home for me and as soon as I saw this book offered to review on Booksneeze , I knew I just had too. Growing up in my household has always been a challenge, but something that ever since I can remember is that my dad has always made time for us to go on daddy-dates . From just the two of us at the movies watching Pirates of the Carribean 4: On Stranger tides to having Thursday night dinners at either KFC or Crown and Badger to Saturday/Sunday afternoons every so often at Bayfair - Just the two of us. It is something that I think all parents and in this case fathers should do with their children and if they have sons , then have a father/son man's date. In Daddy Dates by Greg Wright it tells the adventures of his dates with his four daughters and at the back of the book it comes with a personality quiz to see if you are a lion, golden retriever, beaver, otter - I came in more a Golden Retriever followed closely by Mr. Beaver. It also includes 15 top date ideas for you and your daughter to have fun with. The one thing that you have to remember about father/daughter dates is that you dont have to be a switched on/ wealthy dad you just have to know how to love your daughter and have fun :)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid