Review: All Storms will Pass - Luke Benoit



Do you love reading all the self-help books ? Need a bit of meditation and quotes to pick you up ?

Review: All Storms Pass - Luke Benoit-(ND)
Are you a fan of self-help and motivation ? Love reading quotes and repeating mantras to yourself ? Find that self-talk really helps you get on with your day and whatever challenges you may be heading towards or having ? 
Luke Benoit has put together a collection of what he calls "The Anti-Meditation" to help you get through your day. I have always been a sucker for quotations and sayings and for a long time from the age of 11 to 18 I kept journals of quotes, poems, book excerpts - anything I found fun and inspirational. By the time I stopped writing them down I had filled up 8 different journals , all filled with colour pens and stickers. 
Here to give you a glimpse inside the book are a few of my favourites :)

* WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WEREN'T AFRAID ?

*I am not defective , I am not broken and there is nothing wrong with my soul

*Today I will notice, take in ,and anchor deep inside of me the many miracles and occasions of beauty that are all around me.

* Sometimes one fear may just masquerade as another.

For more fun and insightfulness , and fun anti-meditations and beware some of them could come across offensive but don't take it personally. Check out Luke Benoit's "All Storms Will Pass" 









Comments

  1. Thank you so much for reviewing ALL STORMS PASS, Paula. I agree that it is the kind of book you want to highlight and mark with post-its. It's only been around since the start of this year but it's already on many people's Favorite Books lists. It's also fun to visit the book's website for more details and brand new "anti-meditations" at http://www.allstormspasstheantimeditations.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid