Review: Hook Me - Chelle Bliss



Review: Hook Me - Book #2 Men of Ink Series - Chelle Bliss - June 2014

Have you ever opened a book and thought alright, I'll give it a go and just thought another MMA or sports novel ? For me , this is what I was like at first with Chelle Bliss's book "Hook Me" but as I read further I was quickly absorbed and drawn in. I didn't want to put it down as I found myself loving all the characters from of course Michael Gallo - who I have to admit is now on my Book Boyfriend list, his character was for a fighter and someone who has money - a genuinue nice guy and romantic at heart which for a change was awesome to see as sometimes you get sick of reading books where the fighters are just that "a fighter" and they may have a slight care on the world but their niceness doesn't really shine through but Chelle Bliss definitely brought Michael into that awesome stage. Mia - the Doctor, she wasn't just a doctor and again a great sparkling personality as she loved the free clinic where she worked and you could see that she was passionate about it . Which lastly brings me to Tammy, the pyscho which we do know there are girls really like this out there - girls who will do anything to get the guy that they must have and even go to extremes like pretending to be married, faking pregnancies - something that I have seen girls do in reality to get guys back. It's like really are they that sociopathic/ psychopathic that they don't care about anyone but themselves and would go to that extremes. Like don't they realise that when the guy finds out he's going to dump you faster than a speeding bullet.I loved this series so much, that I went out and brought the other books in the Men of Ink Series by Chelle Bliss including the novella which featured Suzy and Joe's story.
If you love MMA stories with Heart and Soul then you really need to check out Chelle Bliss's books , as you won't be disappointed. In fact, you will be now looking at a new author to add to your favourites list like myself.



 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid