Review: Revenge - Rachel Angel




Revenge(Bad Boy Royals of Kingsbury Prep #3)

Review: Revenge - Book #3 Bad Boys of Kingsbury Prep - Rachel Angel - September 2019
This series I have been enjoying as for a bullymance it has been quite dark and intense and at the end of the Book #2 it looked like life was looking up for Tempest Ryan as she got her family's business back and she had three hot guys who loved her. That was until she woke up after her birthday and everything has been made to look like a dream and make her believe she dreamed up everything about the past year. The boys even started talking about how Tempest betrayed them and ruined their lives, this was odd as even I didn't know what she had done. Tempest finally has everything she wants but it hasn't come easy as she learns her sister has been threatened as well and had to leave Skylark Academy after the campus she was at burned to the ground. Lily has been living in a safe house with their families lawyer and their close friend. I have to say this book totally confused me and even reading with it I was like have we gone back in time? Have I missed a huge chunk of the story? I have been enjoying this series and will read the others and wanted to love Revenge as I had been waiting anxiously as that cliffhanger of Book #2 but was disappointed as even now I still don't exactly know what I read. Anyone else felt like that? In saying that I will be continuing with the series and reading the next books in the Bad Boys of Kingsbury Prep series by Rachel Angel.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid