Review: Discovering Benton: My Life with the Band (1) / Bad Girl Training - Jessica Sorensen




Bad Girl Training Discovering Benton (My Life with the Band Book 1)


Review: Discovering Benton / Bad Girl Training - Zhara Honeyton Series #1- Jessica Sorensen - September 2019


To first explain, when I brought this particular book on Kindle it was Cover #2 and called Discovering Benton, and then recently when I went to read it - Amazon had done an update and changed the title and name of the book to Bad Girl Training. A while back readers will remember that I read a book called Discovering Zhara: Kissing Benton - this is similar as the book recaps some of that book with Zhara going to the party with Taylor and meeting Benton, the whole world telling her she is perfect and then eventually ending up in the bathroom kissing Benton - now this is where it gets different and I got a bit confused as at the end of Discovering Zhara - she met some guys and then seemed bad and that the boys were undercover and mixed up in something. At the end of this book, it turns out the boys are undercover and their real identities are a famous rock band and turned out that Benton needs a fake girlfriend to improve his image and he has decided that Zhara is the perfect girl for that role. Is Zhara - the "Good Girl" of her family ready to go undercover as a rockstar's fake girlfriend? Find out in either of these books. I used to be a big Jessica Sorensen fan and trying to clear her books off my kindle but I got a little sick of her books as it got all confusing as she was releasing various versions of the same story but as clean and steamy and others as serials and then not.  As I have made it my goal for 2021 to clear my Kindle of older books, you may see more of this type of scenario. The good thing though about these books is that they are quick YA reads.


Amazon
: https://amzn.to/3rPvdYY













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid