Review: Foreshadowed - Erika Trevathan





Review: Foreshadowed - Book #2 The Crimson Bond Series - Erika Trevathan - February 2013

Every now and again I like to go through my Kindle and read books that have been sitting there for like ever as with new books that I want being released every day , the older books keep going down the list on the Kindle. After being in a reading slump for four days, I needed something to sink my teeth into and to spark my energy for book reading - so up came Foreshadowed - a vampire novel. Now I wasn't sure how much I would enjoy this, as I have gone off Vampires a bit but people I loved this book and it was such an easy read. The best thing too is that even though this was Book #2 in the series, I didn't have to read Book #1 to understand the story as you were able to get the gist of the background of the tale. In Foreshadowed the main characters Brooke and Alex have just married and it seems that Brooke who Alex turned is on the run from the Romanians and a particular vampire called Lucian who will do everything in his power to have her under his command including kidnapping and leaving Brooke's best friend Anna near-death. It does seem though that Brooke is a magnet for trouble as her ex-boyfriend and longtime friend Brad has joined a group of Vampire Hunters - will he turn on Brooke now that she is one of the Hunted ? Or will Brad realise that not all Vampires are Evil and deep down despite now being a Vampire, she is the same Brooke is has known all their lives ?
Find out in Foreshadowed by Erika Trevathan . A quick and easy Vampire read and perfect if you are wanting to take a break from all that New Adult and Contemporary Romance floating about currently.

 


Comments

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time to read Foreshadowed. I am so thrilled that you enjoyed the book!! If you'd like to read any of the other books in the series, I'd be happy to send you ebook copies for free. Loved your review!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid