VBT #Anomalies - Sadie Turner and Colette Freedman


Anomalies

Review : Anomalies - Sadie Turner and Colette Freedman - February 2016

I am a fan of Dystopian novels and those society type books like Delirium and Divergent, so when I read the blurb of Anomalies - I was there , I knew I would love it. Then of course , as I opened the book I started to have doubts as the first few pages were filled with book praises and endorsements and not by bloggers but famous people like Randy Jackson and Pamela Anderson etc. This made me falter a bit as I thought it was overkill to have all these celebs endorsing the book - I often find it unnecessary as if your book is awesome, then you don't need to bother with endorsements as it can stand by its own efforts. However as I got reading , my mood perked back up as I was sucked into the vortex of Anomalies and loved the book from finding out about what happened at the camps when they were five to now at fifteen and I was hoping that Keeva would be reunited with her sister -one day . Without giving any spoilers away, I had a feeling about who her sister would turn out to be.  I can't really go on anymore about the book as it would give the storyline and plot away, but I will finish with if you loved the series Delirium , Divergent and Ally Condie's Matched series then you will love Anomalies by Sadie Turner and Colette Freedman.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid