Top Ten Tuesday - Books I've Read with Colours in the Titles

10 Colour Palettes to Give Your Video a Filmic Look - Business 2 ...

As Tuesday comes around again, it's TTT time. Today's theme is Books I've read with Colours in their Titles.

- This was interesting as looking back most books used the colour "blue" in the titles.

Black BoxRock 'n' Roll Princesses Wear Black
Black DiamondGolden
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between, #1)The Girl in the Yellow Vest
NYPD Red (NYPD Red, #1)True Blue (Blue, #3)
Deep Blue EternityBlue Baby (Brandon Fisher FBI, #4)

Comments

  1. Great list! I've heard good things about The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list! I love the cover of Golden.
    My Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deep Blue Eternity has such a pretty cover!

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover for True Blue.

    Here is our <a href="http://www.longandshortreviews.com/miscellaneous-musings/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-yellow-in-the-titles/>Top Ten Tuesday </a>.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! Black Diamond seems worth reading...
    Here's my TTT list this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid