Review: Blind Landing - Carrie Aarons





Olympic gymnastics: Your most Googled questions answered




Review: Blind Landing - Book #1 Flipped Series - Carrie Aarons - July 2016

What does one do when they don't know what to read and have felt a bit of a slump last week for me was quite a down week. Being an HSP and empath, not only have we had lots happening with the weather but in myself and my household, lots of things have been happening and a few unsettled feelings and it affected me. I couldn't read, I hardly ate and so when I did read - I scrolled to some older titles until one jumped out at me and so I gave it a go. Blind Landing was a good new adult romance set in the world of gymnastics, which is a sport I have always admired and wish that I could have been more coordinated and started gymnastics when I was younger but with costs, we just couldn't afford things like this but I have always loved watching it on TV as the things they do are just so graceful as they move so fluidly through their routines. Blind Landing is not only a story of overcoming fear and conquering the dream of gold at the Olympics but also a new adult romance read between a coach and gymnast, but do not fear - they are both consenting adults and only 5 years between the pair with our female Nat being 19ish and our coach Spencer - 23 years old.  Blind Landing is one of those contemporary New Adult romances that you can read and not think much about - it's a mindless read that if you are having a week where you can't concentrate deeply, these types of reads just hit the spot. Also after reading this book, I went on Youtube and rewatched some of my favourite parts of the gymnastics movie "Stick It", especially Wei Wei's beam routine.


Amazon: https://amzn.to/3xwnrqS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid