Review: The Art of Kissing - Jessica Sorensen










Review: The Art of Kissing - Book #2 The Art of Being Friends - Jessica Sorensen - July 2021

Why do I punish myself haha with Jessica Sorensen's books? I love her books as they are always great to read, edgy enough to keep you intrigued and they are good writing but the downside is that most of the series never actually finishes. It is like I have you hooked now, and I will end this book on a cliffhanger and I'll start writing the next book and then oops I got distracted by another series and story idea, so I am going to write that and come back this one but as the time goes on, hey I have forgotten about that series I was supposed to finish. Never mind, let us move on as that is the past. But hey, there are readers like myself who start the series and we never get the conclusions as we want to read them. I find Jessica Sorensen and Scarlett Haven another one they are authors that I would call "messy ones" as they start series and very rarely finish them. Like this one ended up with us reading and thinking OMG is Ravenlee Willowwynter the little girl they knew as Willow? The one they have all been grieving and thought was dead? I think she could be and that would be an awesome twist but we will never know as this series is another one, I will not get a conclusion for.  However, despite this slightly ranty review haha, I did enjoy this book and I will forever be a sucker for punishment when it comes to Jessica Sorensen as she does help when I am stuck on what to read or falling into a slump, she helps me get out of it as her books just hit the spot. In the Art of Kissing, Ravenlee is becoming closer friends with the Raven Three - we have the Reverse Harem feel as they all feel for her and may even love her. Of course, her cousin Dixie May is furious and will do everything in her power to humiliate Ravenlee even if it means killing her in the process. The Art of Kissing by Jessica Sorensen is the perfect OG type of new adult read with a reverse harem, edginess, and a horrible family but hot misunderstood heroes who are wealthy.


Amazon: https://amzn.to/3LhQPcI










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid