Review: Just One Look - Lindsay Cameron








Review: Just One Look - Lindsay Cameron - April 2022

The last couple of days for reading have been not as great as everything I started and I must have tried at least half a dozen books, they just weren't grabbing me at all. I was starting to feel in a slump and I always hate that feeling, especially since I felt I had an awesome reading month for October. Finally, this morning - after trying a couple of books I clicked on Lindsay Cameron's Just One Look and I was hooked I knew I finally had found a book to get me out of a little slump, it always excites me when this happens. Just One Look introduces us to Cassie who was a former lawyer but after throwing a tantrum and assaulting her ex-boyfriend Landon, she was fired and blacklisted. Now she has to start from the beginning and gets a job working as a temp doing a data document retrieval job. The stuff she used to do when she was an intern and first year. As she goes along the emails, she starts to notice the inbox of one of the Partners Forrest Watt and soon she starts to live for the emails between him and Annabel. She starts a binder on their lives as they sound like the perfect power couple, a dream she once desired. What will happen though when she deliberately runs into Forrest and learns his marriage and life isn't as happy as she thought? Once she gets a taste for him in real life, she is greedy for more, but she better be careful as someone else who has gotten close to Forrest and on his bad side has just been found dead. Can Cassie use her skills as a liar to save herself when she finds herself embroiled in a fraud case that could leave her rotting six feet under? Find out in this romantic suspense legal thriller "Just One Look" by Lindsay Cameron.


Amazon : https://amzn.to/46VmyYV







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid