Review: The Fine Print - Lauren Asher

Theme Park For Tauranga




Review: The Fine Print - Book #1 Dreamland Billionaires - Lauren Asher - December 2022

I was a little nervous about starting this book as the first one I had read by Lauren Asher was Love Redesigned which is Book #1 in her Lakefront Billionaires series which I enjoyed and then I tried Throttled which was Book #1 in her Formula One series and sadly that was a DNF for me. So I was a bit on edge, but as I got stuck into reading The Fine Print, I loved this book and I think it could be as one of my dreams was to potentially work at a theme park as I had always thought if I lived in the US I would apply to do the Disneyland/DisneyWorld Parks program or Dollywood. Who wouldn't want to work in places where happiness is created every day? This theme park was talked about in the Lakefront Billionaires series as there were some crossovers with characters. Dreamland Billionaires focuses on the Kane Brothers whose grandfather Brady Kane has just died and now the boys are set to inherit each of his companies, each though comes with stipulations and if they fail - their share of that particular business will go to their estranged father. For Rowan Kane, his mission is to refind his passion for Dreamland and to make a good profit. This includes working to create new rides and bring people in. Enter Zahara who has put a proposal in on a whim and gets picked to be a Creator which is her dream job. Rowan and Zahara couldn't be any more different, but as they say, opposites attract and Zahara loves her job can she help bring the creative spark back into Rowan's life? Find out in this great read by Lauren Asher. The Fine Print also reminded me a bit of the TV show that used to be on 10 years ago called Happyland which I loved and was set in a theme park. I am now looking forward to reading the rest of the Dreamland and Lakefront Billionaire titles. 

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3Xpz5k2










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

A Love Letter From Emily White - Author