Review : Lake Hollow Curses - Roisin Visser







Review: Lake Hollow Curses - Book #3 Lake Hollow Series - Roisin Visser - August 2024

This series is one that caught my attention from the very first book when Happily Booked PR offered it and I have followed since then reading the series, thanks to Happily Booked PR. Out of the three books, this cover has to be my favorite as I loved the blues and I feel that this cover once you read the book - you will discover that it is perfect. At the end of Book #2, we were left with a cliffhanger and had two of the four names crossed off Carlotta's list. The names crossed off were Wilder Lee ( who was my favorite of the guys) and Grady Marlowe( who was my second favorite of the guys). Remington now along with Wilder and Grady is about to do some more digging especially since Remi found the rest of Katie's hidden diary and learned her killer started with the letter C. This leaves either Charlie Gibson or Cal Truitt - the sad thing though is that means that whoever was the killer, either way, had to murder their sister. Is Charlie the killer who killed Katie or is Cal the killer who killed Sara? When one of the past drowning victims' mother comes back to town and starts asking questions, it looks like the real killer is about to be backed into a corner. This book does take a bit of a religious cult spin too in the second half and ties in with the drownings/murder. I have to say I was surprised when the true killer was revealed and the motives behind it as I did not see this twist coming. Though as I said earlier, I was very happy that Roisin decided not to make my two favorite guys murderers.  As I have now finished this series by Roisin Visser, I am now looking forward to seeing what else she will bring to the reader's table.


Amazon:  https://amzn.to/3MDrUzu







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

A Love Letter From Emily White - Author