When You Discover Your'e a Nerd :)


It's funny my friend calls me a Nerd and I'm all like Noooo!! , but then I had to admit OMG I am a book nerd lol as I found this awesome Tumblr site that I just had to share with you all as I am certain that alot of us will be able to relate to these tumblrs.
I will post a few that I can certainly relate to and for more head to
suggested by
coreystavessuggested by mrsbreezychampsuggested by mrsbreezychampsuggested by blissfully-infinitesuggested by
misst1907bic-and-squares:

suggested by anonymous
 


Comments

  1. Yes! aren't they sooo true. I did a post about them recently too . Conincidence! nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid