Review: Tracker's End - Chantal Fernando



Tracker's End (Wind Dragons MC, #3)

Review: Tracker's End - Book #3 Wind Dragons MC Series - Chantal Fernando - August 2015

With the popularity of Biker Books and MC Novels , sometimes you can feel like you are reading the same book over and over again but other times, you find a biker in the rough and you find yourself feverishly devouring the book. I was like that with Chantal Fernando's Tracker's End . At first, I was like hmm another Biker Book and then as I got reading, I could not put it down as I loved the character of Lana as in a way I could relate to her as she was quiet but had another hidden side with her writing when it turned out about her secret life - this was one of my favourite parts in the book. I also really liked the character of Tracker as he did have a nice guy side by going on picnics with Lana and the president's Sin's little girl aka the MC Princess. In this book, though we see that Lana and Tracker are meant to be, but there is a third - Tracker has been seeing Allie on/off for quite a few years and now he wants to end it with her once and for all and take his chance with Lana - his forever girl. How will Allie take this as her and Lana have a not-so-great history between each other dating back to high school and it seems that one of them hasn't figured that it's about time that they grow up . Tracker's End will make you laugh in places and your heart stop in others. The only downside I had with Tracker's End was that I had hoped when Lana's secret was revealed that their would be a bit more fuss especially since Sin's wife was a big fan of her alter ego.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid