VBT# Princess ... I think Not - Ashley Brooke Robbins








Synopsis: Princess .... I Think Not - Ashley Robbins - August 2013


My name's Baily King; my names so ironic now.....anyway there's a few things I cannot go without....

- iPod
- Black eyeliner, a girl can honestly NEVER have enough eyeliner
- My sarcastic sense of humor
- Combat boots

I used to live a simple life, not getting into too much trouble, hangin with my besties, doing nothing really....but then something really flippen bizarre happens. Sometimes I'm still surprised. Get this.

Me. Baily King.

A princess.

See the irony?






“Will that be all?” The lady beams like they put a thousand sunshines into her coffee. Everyone turns chipper when they see such a pretty man then they turn bitter when said pretty person leaves. I know from experience.

“Dimitri,” I growl.

He smiles. “Yes, thank you.” Coming back over to me, he gives me a smug, beyond-sexy smile. Hell, I bet when this man sneezes, it’s still bloody attractive. “Baily?”

I cross my arms over my chest.

“Will you please let me—Dimitri, your friend—do something nice for you? Something friends are allowed to do, even in the South?”

I narrow my eyes, but when he just stands there, I give in. “Fine,” I grumble, holding my hand out.

He makes a circular motion with his finger, signaling for me to turn around. With a huff, I do. “Every now and then…” he rumbles in my ear, and I tense when gooseflesh rises on my skin. It’s eighty-degrees, I’m sweating like a pig, but in this moment, I don’t mind the body heat radiating off him. What is this sorcery? “You deserve something for yourself. I’ve only known you for a short time, and in that time, you’ve only thought of others. Promise me you’ll think of yourself upon occasion, too.”

“I make no such promise,” I grumble, turning back to face him. “But thank you.”

“Aww,” the girl behind the register says. “I wish my boyfriend did something like that for me.”

I smile at her, not in the mood to try to explain he’s not my boyfriend but bodyguard. Because my grandma’s kinda a queen of a village called MacAleese, which is on the south side of Ireland and I’m of the royal family. I just didn’t know about it until…bam, you’re a freakin’ princess, wear your tiara and shut up. Yeah, that might make someone ask a few questions or draw a little bit of unwanted attention.

 

Ashley Robbins

"Don't Call It A Dream
Call It A Plan..."--Unknown


Hiyo lovely being reading this, I know what path I want to take in life...I just gotta find the right way to get there. I'm Ashley Brooke Robbins, but you can call me Ash. I'm a 20 year old who is so tired of hiding in the shadows so, I'm done.

One thing I've learned in this hard life is: Don't Quit. Ever. That's just letting those who doubt, those who've belittled you, win. And why would we want that?

"Try to love yourself as much as you hope someone will, one day. "

I'll be re-releasing "Princess?...I Think Not", a story I self-published when I was 17 or 18. It's being slowly edited now.

I've signed two books with Inkspell publishing. One, "Freaksville", is out now and the other, "Wishin On the Moon", is set to be out this year. I hope you'll check them out. :)

Freaksville (Amazon.com link):
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B010MFY...

You can find me:

Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, WeHeartIt, & Twitter (as) AshKat174.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ashley...

Snapchat: ash_lllranting

Random facts

-I look mean but I'm a marshmallow.
-I prefer my clothes to match the color of my soul-Dark.
-I'm psychic.
-I'm a writer for lllranting, an organization that supports LGBT+ & people who suffer from mental illnesses.

Things I <3
My dog,
animals,
movies,
shows,
Zombies,
Laughter,
sarcasm,
the ocean,
Sharks/marine biology,
& music.

favorites
-authors: Serena Pettus, & Stephanie Keyes.
- Book: Wolfe Brothers Series.
- Band(s): Of Mice & Men, Motionless In White.
-Song: Like too many.

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid