Review: Are you Sara ? - S.C Lalli







Are You Sara? 

Review: Are you Sara? - S.C Lalli - August 2022

I had been quite excited to read this book as the storyline had sounded intriguing of a potential mistaken identity of two Sara’s... It reminded me of the whole Terminator scene when the bad guys are trying to track down Sarah Connor and end up with the wrong one first. The book though didn't turn out this way and it led me to a bit of disappointment as went through a completely different storyline that made me feel like the whole Sara being dead was overshadowed by the whole Jason  storyline. The book begins with our two Sara/Sarah's meeting at a bar and getting into the wrong rideshares and ending up at each other's houses. The one who went to the Hillmont address ends up murdered and the other Sarah who went to Windermere ends up feeling guilty and scared as she believes she was the "real target". We then jump between the different Sara's lives and how they ended up where they are now. We have the Dead Sara and her relationship with Tommy and the creep Nathan who always wanted her but couldn't and then Alive Sara who is in her third year at Law School and under the thumb of Jason - a powerful lawyer and trying to get away from him. Overall, the book was great romantic suspense and I believe that if I hadn't had an expectation built up in my mind, I would have enjoyed it more than I did.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3DdXLmZ





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid