Review: Lock the Doors - Vincent Ralph






 
 

Review: Lock the Doors - Vincent Ralph - March 2022


On the lookout for a good YA thriller ? I have found 2023 for me has definitely been "year of the thrillers" as my genres have been more in this category than others this year. I had previously read Vincent Ralph's book 14 Ways to Die and enjoyed it , so when I saw that he had written a new one Lock the Doors, I wanted to read it. I also have to admit as I was reading this title, I had Riley Sager's book Lock Every Door in my mind which was another title I enjoyed. In Lock the Doors, we meet Tom who has just moved into a new house with his family. His mum has remarried and Tom is moving in with his stepfather Jay and stepsister Nia. Tom is also viewed as sensitive and filled with quirks. One of the things he notices on the bedroom doors is locks . The thing though is that they are designed to lock people in , not keep people out. Why are the locks this way ? Alice is a new student at Tom's school and been given as Tom's buddy. She also used to live in Tom's house. Tom has tried asking her about the locks, but she keeps changing the subject. What happens too when Tom also finds strange writings "help me" and tally marks. Was his room Alice's or her brother Will's and what went on? Lock the Doors is a mystery thriller that will uncover a cold case as well though if Tom isn't careful, he may end up losing another person he cares about.  Looking for another YA thriller to get your teeth stuck into ? Check out Lock the Doors by Vincent Ralph.

Amazon
: https://amzn.to/3sykGGc




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid