Review : Cross Kill - James Patterson







Review: Cross Kill - Book #24.4 Alex Cross Series - James Patterson - June 2016

To clear my TBR bookshelf of all my print books as I certainly have a mighty stack of them, during the week - I try and read at least one a day. Some have been sitting on my bookshelf for years including this one. One series that I love is the Alex Cross series, it has to be my favorite series by James Patterson by far. After reading them, I have seen the characters grow up and new ones brought in.  In this book, we have Alex and John helping out at a homeless shelter serving food. During this event, a shooter is hiding in the pantry - he shoots a couple of helpers and when Alex and John go to help, as Alex hesitates - his friend gets shot in the head and Alex in the chest. Luckily for Alex, he had his bulletproof vest on but John wasn't as lucky and ended up in hospital and fighting for his life in a coma. The reason Alex hesitated was because the shooter looked identical to Gary Sonjei - but how can that be as Alex swears he saw him die ten years ago? When a website pops up and graffiti states that Gary is alive, is someone messing with Alex and wants revenge on him and his family, or has Gary been alive all this time? Find out in this Detective Cross Bookshots Quick Read - Cross Kill.

Mighty Ape - 
https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/cross-kill-a-bookshot-paperback/24773506










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid