Review: From Puck to F%ck - M. Lane



 

 
in my hockey romance era”" Sticker for Sale by Gracefrom98 | Redbubble


Review: From Puck to F%ck - Book #1 The San-Francisco Aftershocks - M. Lane - March 2024

It's been a wee while since I have found a romance book amazing, I got stuck in this place where the romances I had read were just blah and not connecting with me at all and if they did connect, they turned out average reads. This was not the case with M. Lane's newest release. WOW, this hockey-fake romance marriage novel was amazing and I even had those feelings of starting it later at night and not wanting to put it down to sleep. I even went to work the next day and told a few of my team members about it as this romance just filled my cup and reignited that love for romances and sports at that. The book starts with Petal leaving her husband to be at the altar - he deserved it and then her mum is hosting a charity auction for the Cable Car Museum and by accident Petal wins a charity date with Rake Hanson - a hockey player who needs to fix his image. Of course, neither of them wanted this date and also I loved that Petal didn't swoon at Rake or put up with his rubbish. The other thing I loved about Petal was that despite the wealth she has, she is down-to-earth and sassy. You can't help but love these two characters and hope for the best as their date turns to a fake marriage and then when the crap hits the fan, you can guess what happens -the two go their separate way, but as stubborn as both of them are - can they find their way back to a HEA? If you love hockey romances and fake marriages, then you need to add this to your reading list for 2024. I am now excited to see what else M. Lane brings to the rink as she continues the Aftershocks series.


Amazon: https://amzn.to/3VYL0WJ









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid